It is always difficult to realise that your online business is being ruined when you lose all traffic you would normally get from Google. Hiring a Google SEO professional is essential here.
During investigation of any possible penalty, it is necessary to check the following:
- Keyword ranking and search traffic
- Determine if the site is searchable within its domain name and brand name
- See if the content on the site is readable and unique
- Prove that the site has no harmful or hidden content
- Provide a backlinks audit and disavow low-quality inbound links
- Identify if the site has a copy on the internet created intentionally or not (usually a duplicate of the site appears when a test or a develop¬ment version is not blocked or removed in time)
- Install a Google search Console and check it for any manual penalty action implemented against the site.
Once I investigate your site, your traffic, and website positions, I will come up with a detailed report about possible issues and ways to fix them. I can help you with the penalty removal including cleaning up the site and preparing a request for Google.
The price of this service depends on the scope and usually is about £200.
Note: Possible Google penalty investigations may be a part of SEO audits as well.